Sunday, August 1, 2010

6 months going on 12 months..


My little Ethan is 6 months old! Where has the time gone? It truly seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital and started our new life as a family. Life with Ethan has been so amazing and has been the greatest blessing we could have ever asked for! I love being his mommy and had no idea I'd love anything as much as I love him. Every day that I look at him I thank Heavenly Father for blessing our lives so fully! He is growing up so fast and doing so much now.
Here are some of E's accomplishments this month:
He went swimming for the first time and LOVED it!
He sits up all by himself now!
He is now in size 5 diapers and size 12-18 months clothes (crazy I know!!)
He weighs 18.8 Lbs and is 27.5 in. long
He is sleeping through the night (It's been a long time coming!)
He LOVES food! Anything we give him the kid devours! Hence the reason I'm having to buy him 12-18 month clothes:D



4 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! He is a BIG boy! My goodness!! Before you know it youll be posting his 1st bday!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute. I love the pictures Shay. Your a natural!

    ps. Im so happy that I live so close to this guy... Just love him too much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I never thought time could go by faster until we had our baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he's going to be tall like his dad!

    ReplyDelete