Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family Vacation 2010

So I've been putting off posting about our familly vacation for a few weeks now. We did so many fun things and we had a ton of awesome pictures that it became overwhelming trying to post them all... so I've decided to pick just a few of my favorites and move on. So our big family vacation this year was a trip to Yellowstone. I was really not that excited to be going at first, but we had such a fun time! We stayed in Driggs ID in a beautiful cabin. It was a great location and from there was easy access to all the places we visited: Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Rexburg (where we went shopping and to Bear World, and the Grand Tetons. So in 10 days we conquered 6 states and Ethan was such a champ! He loves to travel and be outside so lucky for us he is such a good baby!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Vacation 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow design by Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. FUN! I loved the slide show! That was such a good vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Smilebox Slide Show! What a perfect idea. It looks like your sweet family had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete