Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ethan Lee Hilsabeck

Our beautiful Son Ethan Lee Hilsabeck is finally here!!
He was born Sunday morning @ 1:22 am. He weighs 8lbs 1 oz and is 19 in long (Although i'm going to measure him myself because he seems so much longer than that!)
He is our pride and joy and we already can not remember what our life was like without him.
Here are a few pictures, but his story and more pics are to come. I just can't get enough of him!!
Hope you enjoy this sweet face as much as I do!!



14 comments:

  1. He is precious!! And so teeny! Congrats, Shayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so so so darling!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie!! Enjoy your new baby! Congrats and I hope everything went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He is so cute! I cant wait to hear how it all went!! Enjoy every second with him! Hell be grown up before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! isnt being a mom the best!! he looks just like a hilsabeck! so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Shayla! He's so cute! I'm glad you both are healthy and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so beautiful! Congratulations!! Have fun with him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!! he is a doll! Look at all that hair! Get some rest when you can! Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this lil' bugger... so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you!! He is just the cutest little thing!! Enjoy him it goes by so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! He definitely looks a lot like Cris :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Shayla he is Beautiful!!!! Congrats! I hope the delivery went well and I hope you are feeling well too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh! how adorable! i love that face too! i can't wait to meet him! how r u new momma? we got to catch up! luv ya guys! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is beautiful!!! I love th picture of him when it looks like he is smiling. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete