Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!


Finally! It's finally starting to feel like Christmas to me! All growing up we knew it was Christmas time when it snowed outside. Since I've lived in Vegas, It's been hard getting into the Christmas spirit. Not any longer! We got 3 inches of snow at our house yesterday and I'm loving every minute of it!! I feel like I'm a kid again back in Utah seeing the first snow of the year.
So this weekend was so much fun! Not only did we get snow, but our best friends Dave and Kristi came down from St. George to play for Kristi's birthday! We had so much fun! We first went to Bj's pizza for dinner and then went to Opportunity Village to see the lights. It's a fun place to go and you're also helping a good cause!! Thanks for spending your birthday with us Kristi! We love you guys and can't wait for you guys to move here!!

4 comments:

  1. How are you?? You and chris are so cute. I hope your doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shayla!! We love you guys and we cant wait to move there!!! Can't wait to hang out again this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I can't wait to take Carter there! Your so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like super fun! Do you get much snow in Vegas that will stick for the winter? Or just a little here and there?

    ReplyDelete