Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kassie and Whitney


Last weekend Cris and I had the pleasure of attending my friend Kassie's wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. Since I LOVE her dearly we headed up to Utah just to turn around and come right back, but it was soo worth it! Kassie was the most BEAUTIFUL bride I've ever seen! Seriously, everything was PERFECT! From her dress, to her shoes, to the flowers, to the venue... it was amazing! Cris and I had never been to a sealing in the SLC temple before, so we were soo excited to be able to attend.


Me and the beautiful bride!


Wahoo!

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5529921340067716370" />

The luncheon was at the Joseph Smith memorial building. I love the Temple in the back ground! The Salt Lake Temple is so amazing inside and out!
I can't wait to go back in December and see all the lights!

2 comments:

  1. What a great friend you are! It looked like such a beautiful wedding. And anytime spent at the Salt Lake Temple is always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty wedding! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete