Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ethan's Blessing Day!

My little man was blessed this past weekend. It was such a special day! Cris did such an amazing job, I'm so proud of him! It was the best thing ever seeing him take Ethan in his arms and give him his own special blessing. It was so emotional and the spirit was so strong. Ethan looked so handsome in his little white outfit. We put Cris's little vest that he wore on his blessing day on him and it was so cute to see him in the same thing his Daddy wore:) Some of my family came into town and it was so good to see them! Cris and I are so blessed to have such loving and supportive families. Thanks to everyone who made our day so special. We love you!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ethan's Blessing Day!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design created with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. CUTE! That was fun! Your family is soo sweet, it was nice to get to know them better! Your sisters are VERY cool... makes me wish I had more sisters...

    ps. i heart ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little stud muffin, love babies in all white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! congrats on the blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aawww, thanks for the comment! We are SUPER excited ;) I have to tell you I fell in LOVE when I saw Ethan's pics... holy cow, what a DOLL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful experience! There's something so perfect about those little ones in all white. Congratulations on such a great day!

    PS My family and I were in Vegas this last week and found our way out to Rhapsodielle - loved that store! I definitely walked out with some great finds. :)

    ReplyDelete